If you’re planning not to vote because your presidential candidate didn’t win the primary or because you feel disenfranchised with our two party political system, not only is that the greatest insult to every man and woman who ever died to give us the freedom to vote, it’s actually a vote for Barack Hussein Obama! So before you decide to sit this one out, you need to ask yourself the following questions:
Do you want . . .
- A president who has us on the road to serfdom?
- A president who advocates higher taxes? Wealth redistribution, less freedom and less opportunity?
- A president coated in Teflon who freely gets away as an accomplice to the murdering of innocent Americans?
- A president who circumvents the constitution, but bows to Saudi kings?
- A president who nationalizes sectors of our free market economy and single handedly picks winners and losers?
- A president who forces you to buy goods and services you don’t want and then fines you for not following his orders?
- A president who is systematically bankrupting our country while giving away tens of billions of dollars to our enemies abroad?
- A president who, for the first time in American history, is robbing your children and grand children of the same freedoms, opportunities and dreams that were handed down to you and me?
- A president who does not believe in the supremacy and exceptionalism of the United States of America?
- A president who despises our military so much that he jeopardizes our national security by cutting their budget in half?
- A president who is about to foist the single biggest tax increase on the American people in the 237-year history of our country come January 1st?
- A president whose political ideology takes delight in a record 47 million Americans now on food stamps?
- A president who invests tens of billions of dollars in failing green companies that are headed by some of his biggest campaign donors?
- A president who refuses to approve a desperately needed oil pipeline that would help put many Americans to work while decreasing our dependence on foreign oil?
- A president who usurps the Constitution, ignores the separation of powers, thumbs his nose at congress and issues executive orders with impunity?
- A president with deeply rooted ties to domestic terrorists and radical Muslims and Marxists?
- A president whose upbringing was heavily influenced by radical Communists and Socialists?
- A president who appoints members of the radical Muslim Brotherhood to his cabinet?
- A president who shuns the leader of Israel, our only democratic ally in the Middle East, in favor of appearances on celebrity T.V. talk shows?
- A president who makes back door deals with leaders of Communist countries conditioned upon his reelection?
- A president who favors partial birth abortion?
- A president who produces a proven fraudulent electronic long form birth certificate?
- A president who has paid 2 million dollars to keep his medical, educational and travel records hidden from the American people?
- A president who is the first Commander-in-Chief in American history to violate the War Powers Act?
- A president who was held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling?
- A president who terminated America’s space program?
- A president who has appointed 45 czars to implement his personal agenda and reduce the United States to just another country in the New World Order?
- A president who not only promised to reduce the debt, but instead increased it by more than 50% in only four years?
- A president whose energy policy has resulted in gas prices doubling under his stewardship?
- A president who betrayed the American people and joined a foreign country in a lawsuit against a state in his own country for actually enforcing illegal immigration laws?
- A president who presided over the most incompetent and inept Department of Justice that funneled guns to Mexican drug cartels who then used those guns to kill innocent Americans and law enforcement officers?
- A president who presided over the largest decrease of American wealth, a mind boggling 40%, in only four years?
- A president whose policies have resulted in a staggering 23 million Americans either out of work or woefully underemployed?
- I could go on, but there’s not enough time to list all the atrocities of Barack Hussein Obama before the elections.
If you don’t vote on November 6th, you actually are voting – voting for the road to ruin. It’s our civic duty to vote.
If you don’t like the political process or the candidates that process has produced, you still have the freedom to change it. But don’t dishonor the selfless sacrifice of patriotic Americans who preserved your right to vote out of spite for the current system.
And until we have a new and improved system, don’t delude yourself into believing that not voting makes you neutral. It doesn’t. It makes you null and void. Vote . . . it’s your blood-bought duty!
I’m Kevin Lehmann, until next time America…